Hear me roar!!
Or, on a Monday morning, more of a pathetic mumble.
Who doesn’t like a good bit of beauty therapy of a Monday to cheer ourselves up, after the thought of a new work week ahead?
This week’s addition is leopard print. They are such stand out nails, on trend, and surprisingly really simple.
To recreate I used:
- 17 Supreme Shine Nailpolish- Sphinx
- Jessica Custom Nail Colour - 432 Hot Fudge
- Models Own nail art pen- Black
- First I painted my nails all over with the gold and made sure it was completely
- Next, lightly with the tip of the brown brush, dot some colour on the nail, and sort of do this a couple of times very close to each of the other blobs to create a spludge/ spot.
- Finally highlight about half of the edge of the spots with the black.
What I love about this is, it really is so simple, and the fact that it doesn't need to be perfect makes it look more professional than if you had a wonky line.
Now, where's my tail? I have a party to get to.