I’ve got a case of all things shiny at the moment. Like a magpie to a ring, I was instantly fixated by Models Own Mirrorball collection. It comes in 5 shades which they describe as nail frostings. It’s clear varnish infused with tiny shredded holographic foil- serious nail bling! It took all my strength not to buy the whole collection, but I settled for ‘Freak Out!’
To recreate you will need:
- Models Own Mirrorball- Freak Out! (I've linked as I know it's not common in shops)
- 17 Supreme Shine Nail Colour- Miami
- First, paint Miami all over your nails and wait till completely dry
- Then give a light coat of Freak Out! on top. Depending on how dense you want the bling to be, continue to add layers- I did 3
- I also actually recommend not doing a top coat with clear as it dulls the shine
When it comes to removing it, glitter can prove stubborn, so check out my very easy solution to removing glitter polish.
So simple, yet compliment heavy! Sometimes the simplest things make the most impact.
PS These photos are not taken with my new camera; I was pushed for time, so phone uploader took preference.