Christmas is just round the corner. I'm so excited, as finally I can start eating mince pies and drinking hot chocolate again. However the dreaded Christmas shopping is here. I only buy everything online as I find shops IRL way to stressful. Most years I struggle to think of gifts for people that aren't the obvious. So this year I brainstormed and found some great goodies, which I've put down below for you.
So if you are stuck for ideas, have a browse below.
SocialiteKate Spade champagne bottle keyring- Forever be reminded of those good bubbles
2. Kurt Geiger heels- I nearly died when I saw these shoes. Instant love.
3. M&S cocktail shaker - If you can't get to the party, why not bring the party to yours?
4. Topshop mini bag - I think this looks way more expensive than it is, and at £16 you can't go wrong.
5. M&S champagne flutes - Nothing says adulthood than when you get your first set of champagne flutes.
6. Himalayan salt shot glasses - Nothing says party like a salty shot or two, so you might as well do it in style.
7. Pineapple Copper Hip Flask- Probably the funkiest hip flask I've ever seen.
8. The Bubble world's smallest bottle of sparkling wine 125ml - For those times when you need to sneak a glass of wine somewhere
Beauty QueenTopshop Chameleon Glow in Changeling- It's so shiny!
2. Estée lauder 3 minute beauty glow + bronze - Summer might be far off, so a little fake glow might be needed.
3. Rituals Spring Garden Purifying Scented Candle - Because Rituals always smell amazing (and way cheaper than some of those other posh candles...)
4. Nails Inc Makeup Bag- Says it all really.
5. Eylure enchanted after dark false eyelashes - into darkness - False eyelashes are worn by practically everyone now, and these babies are gorgeous.
6. Paint Can in Good as Gold by Nails Inc - It was the thing to have this year. Because painting your nails by hand is wayyyy too stressful.
7. CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN Bengali Loubilaque Lip Lacquer - Possibly the most amazing lipgloss ever.
8. Too Faced Beautifully Blushed and Bronzed set - Another great glow kit, just a little cheaper.
9. Magnitone barefaced vibra-sonic daily cleansing brush - rose quartz- I tried this and it does make your skin feel super squeaky clean. Plus rose gold!
1. Nikon Travelite EX Binoculars - If you are planning a safari this year, these are essential.
2. Silk Eye Mask- No matter where you are, make sure you get some shut eye.
3. The Bando luggage tag - Cute and speaks the truth
4. Go Pro Hero Session - Go underwater, skiing, sky diving or driving. Never miss a moment again.
5. FRENDS Layla leather and rose gold-tone headphones - If you are on planes or trains a lot, headphones are super important so you can distract yourself. And these ones are super cute.6. Worldwide adapter and USB charger - Never worry about what country you are in, for this is a world electric adapter.
7. Kate Spade thermal mug - Making sure you are topped up with coffee when you are on the go is essential.
8. Belkin Single USB Micro Car Charger - I even use this just driving around London. Never have a dead phone again.
9. Travel Journal- I know they have fallen out of fashion, but it's still nice to jot down notes and stick ticket stubs and clippings in as memories.
Man Of The HousePaul Smith cuff links- I absolutely love these!
2. The Ladybird Book Of Hipsters- Deadpan and hilarious.
3. Tom Ford Beard Comb - If you have a beard, you might as well groom in style.
4. Sphero Star Wars BB-8 App-Enabled Droid - Even I want this. Control it via your smart phone and pretend your a Jedi.
5. Tom Dixon scented diffuser- Aimed at men with a more masculine scent, its ideal for bachelors.
6. Haig Club Single Grain Scotch Whisky - Haig Club is great over ice or in cocktails. It's easy drinking and the whisky for those who like something to look nice on the shelf too.
7. Inflatable Santa Beard - Can't grow a beard? Well now you can have one.
8. Black Moss rented candle- Because men like candles too.