I was having a browse through some of my old posts at the weekend, and I came across my leopard print nails. Not wanting to boast, but I think they look pretty alright. So I decided to do another animal themed one- but with a twist.
To recreate you will need:
- Models Own nail art pen- Black
- Avon Nailwear – Cotton Candy
- NYC Expert Last Nail Polish- 134 Pinstripe White
- George 3D Glitter- No1 Ice Queen
- First paint all your nails with cotton candy and let it dry completely
- Now, if you have some nail tape, you can use this by creating a diagonal strip from corner to corner of each nail, or if not just a steady hand. If you have used the nail tape, paint one half with the NYC white and wait till it is dry before removing the tape. If not, carefully paint a diagonal stripe and paint the rest of the half.
- I did two nails one direction, two the opposite and the middle I did a small triangle at the base.
- Next using the brush end of the nail art pen, flick opposite lines across the white section.
- Finally lightly paint a gold glitter line to cover the join.
Voila! I’m slowly getting a name round campus for my nail art, so if you have any suggestions for me to try, to keep me going in my nail art campus conquest then let me know!